Thursday, August 24, 2006

Trust Fund Baby

I'm in a daze. I've never been accused of being "upwardly mobile" and I feel highly insulted. I mean I shouldn't right, someone thinks I live a life of privilige and I should be flattered. But I'm not, I feel like a snob. Which I am not. I just like expensive things.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out what the tone of my blog should be, because I can play many roles. I can be the witty, sarcastic hater. Or this introspective, thoughtful person musing about things that matter to me most. Or I could like do the online journal thing and rant and rave about like my horrible day, like omg. I totally blame my friend, who shall remain nameless, for this mess. I think I'll just go with the flow.

And I just fell in love with Keane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home